Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A New Home! 4 Fairly Lane (Starter Home #1)

I bring you guys '4 Fairly Lane'
This is the first home from the Starter Home Collection. How many homes will there be? I don't know. But as long as I make em', i'll keep uploading them.

But anyways this house sits on a 20x20 lot and is about $12,000 in game. It has 1 bath and 2 bedrooms, with a 1 car garage. (Important) If you place this house on a 20x20 lot you wont have a backyard, you'll have to put it somewhere a bit bigger. This house also only has 1 floor. The house is base game but the windows and door come from baufive. The content may appear in your game, if it doesn't click this link and this one for the windows.
This house as with all my houses is completely unfurnished.




Enjoy

P.S. I am almost sure I got the house idea from https://www.eplans.com. So credit goes to them for the original idea

 - Created by R&Se
Please do not re upload without permission, also please link back to this website if you use this house!!!!

-Thank You :)
- An R&Se Creation

Download(Click below)




No comments:

Post a Comment