Friday, March 14, 2014

The Baron!

I'm back with a new house, the Baron....
So I actually built this house for my friend Rocke, but I thought I'd share it as well. It has 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor and 1 guest bedroom in the basement.It also has 2 (1/2) - 3 bathrooms, depending on how you place the plumbing. The basement also has a small "bar", with what was designed to be space for a play area. Also it can fit about 3 cars for parking. I believe the doors are from university and the windows are from Mutske (Click here). I think the fence is from modthesims but im not sure (sorry). I think that covers all the cc, the house is mostly unfurnished, except for part of the basement and 1 bathroom.








 Enjoy!

P.S. The lovely house idea comes from keralahomedesign.blogspot.

 - Created by R&Se
Please do not re upload without permission, also please link back to this website if you use this house!!!!

-Thank You :)
- An R&Se Creation

Download




No comments:

Post a Comment