Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Oratan

I bring you guys a orange house, but don't freak out its not all orange...there's yellow too!


Well happy late Christmas or just happy day in general to everyone. Any whos I have had this home sitting in my game for awhile(sooooooooooo incredibly long) and thought why not release it.







I don't remember the website I first saw it, but credit goes to them.  This house has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and can fit 2 cars I believed (might be 1). It also has a pretty decent backyard(if you like those).

On to the requirements:

  • everything4sims_star_line_windows_1(1x1)
  • everything4sims_star_line_windows_2(1x1)
  • everything4sims_star_line_windows_3(1x1)
  • Puerta Barcelona door(that's all it says in game and I don't remember where i got it)

Enjoy!

 - Created by R&Se
Please do not re upload without permission, also please link back to this website if you use this house!!!!

-Thank You :)
- An R&Se Creation

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment