Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Edilton!

Today I bring you guys another Victorian-ish styled house(at least in my opinion).

I really really love this house because its similar to the Bluejay(which is my top favorite of alllll the houses I made). It's also pretty large it sits on a 25x25 lot(but i would recommend putting it on a 30x25 lot) because the backyard in this one is pretty small. Anywhos it has 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and can fit 3 cars and is about 30k in game.




Now on to required/recommended CC:
  • Dome Bush Med by Porphyria @ Vicarious Living
  • Dome Bush Small by Porphyria @ Vicarious Living
  • Victorian Style Gable 2x1 by Mutuske @ TSR
  • Grant Park Door Style 2 by baufive
  • PC Weatherboard Siding
  • 1 glass garage door by wondymoon @ TSR
  • 1 tile Venetian window by Cyclonesue
  • University(for windows, fence, arch and stairs)
  • Grant Park Exterior Door Style 3 by baufive

(Many of the links can be found on my list of used objects page here.

-Created by R&Se

Please do not re upload without permission, also please link back to this website if you use this house!!!!

-Thank You :)
- An R&Se Creation

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment