Thursday, August 28, 2014

An apartment!

So I bring you guys The Hillridge...
Today I bring you guys my first apartment. It actually was based off a college dorm, but I decided to make it into an apartment. Sadly I do not remember the exact website I got it off of, so credit goes to them for the idea. It has the entry way which has 3 mini apartments that are blacked out which belong to other npcs living there. I have also level skipped 2 floors, so you only have to option of switching between the first floor and the fourth.

Anyways it sits on a 25x25 lot, and the one apartment that your sim can access has 2 bedrooms with 1 bath. The apartment also has a small(very small) balcony that your sim can walk out to or put a grill. There is no formal parking that I put in, but you may be able to put the parking lot marker sideways at the back of the building.


Small note the trees have light posts in them, just because I didn't want to add more clutter to the walk way, so...yeah


Requirments/Recommendations: 


  • Supernatural(for the sign)
  • WA (Lights)
  • Late Night!!!!(apartment features) [REQUIRED]
  • Audacis Wall Plant - Simcredible
  • Season(decor, painting, door)
  • University(door)

Known issues.


  • On the first floor I have yet to see an npc walk into one of the three rooms, all of them just disappear into or out of the elevator.
  • The door across from your sim/s apartment won't allow me to make it an npc only door, however that room is blacked out.
  • At first when you send your sim/s home they walk to around back and stand next to the dumpster. I locked the gate and that seemed to fix it.

How to make NPC Doors:


testingcheatsenabled true ---> ctrl+shift click the door you want to make a npc door (you must be in BUILD/BUY MODE!!!)













Enjoy!

 - Created by R&Se
Please do not re upload without permission, also please link back to this website if you use this house!!!!

-Thank You :)
- An R&Se Creation

Download


No comments:

Post a Comment