Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Rankin!

When I'm a little stressed I like to make houses, weird habit huh? Anyways today I bring you guys the Rankin...
So I was playing the game in Riverview and I didn't like any of the houses my sim could afford, so I built her one. Its about 18,000 sim dollars in game so not too bad. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and can fit 2 cars. It has a pretty big backyard, and sits on 25x25 lot.

Now on CC(Important) and EP's:Supernatural, University, PC Weatherboard siding - no flashing, Porch fence bottom byFlabaliki @ modthesims3, nex square spiral stairs @ thesimsresource

http://modthesims.info/d/378176

As with almost if not all  my houses this house is completely unfurnished. 

2nd Floor



1st Floor







This is just how I decorated the 1st floor with furniture my sim already had.




Enjoy!

 - Created by R&Se
Please do not re upload without permission, also please link back to this website if you use this house!!!!

-Thank You :)
- An R&Se Creation

Download



No comments:

Post a Comment