Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Starter Home #3

Stone here with the third home in the Starter Home Collection
I'm not really a fan of the in game starter homes, so I like making my own. Plus they're cheaper so my sims have more money to furnish it. Anywhos it sits on a 20x20 lot. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and a small deck out back. Sadly no drive way or garage. Again I made this house months ago (but was a bit lazy to release it) so i forgot where i got the idea from. I'm almost sure its eplans.com, but credit goes to whose ever idea it was.

Now on CC (Important) Requires: WA(for the tree),Grant Park Door Too by Baufive, and also a window(style 4) from the previous link.

As with almost if not all  my houses this house is completely unfurnished.


Enjoy!

 - Created by R&Se
Please do not re upload without permission, also please link back to this website if you use this house!!!!

-Thank You :)
- An R&Se Creation

Download


No comments:

Post a Comment